Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between silk and satin, and why would I pay so much for silk?
It has been widely proven that silk has numerous benefits, and some of them include; less stress and abrasion on the skin when the sleepwear is on your body leaving you looking more youthful for longer, a cooling and breathing effect for those hot summer months, almost zero irritation for the skin as silk is hypoallergenic.
I also wanted my customer base to be aware how different silk and satin really are. Satin looks like silk with the shiny surface; however it is just polyester – so other companies are charging you so much for polyester…that doesn’t seem like a very good deal for me!
Why did I start this business?
I wanted to provide a solution to the modern-day women’s busy lifestyle as we have more on our plate than ever. Our 100% mulberry silk sleepwear will allow women to feel completely relaxed, rejuvenated, and beautiful in our sleepwear – even at their most depleted hours. Mulberry silk is of the highest quality of fabrics to sleep in, and research has shown a significant change in complexion and quality of sleep whilst wearing silk. We have worked tirelessly with suppliers to provide the perfect material to you that will maximise benefits both psychologically and physiologically.
Where do you ship?
All around Australia. Please enquire about international shipping.
How much does shipping cost?
Absolutely nothing! We bear the cost of shipping to ensure a smooth & pain free customer service process
How long will it take for my package to arrive?
It will take roughly 5-7 business days. But please be patient as because of Covid-19 it may cause some unexpected delays.
What is your return policy?
Returns shipping is free! You can return the items given (return policy)
- Items can be returned within 30 days of delivery for an exchange (Australian customers only), gift card or refund. This includes sale items.
- Items must be received in original condition – unworn, unwashed, with all tags still attached.
- We will send you an email with the details of your processed return.
- Please email if you believe your product is damaged or faulty. We will treat this with the highest of priority.
- Customers shopping from outside of Australia are required to pay for their return shipping costs.